Welcome to the new website of William McHenry and Sons, Distillers.
At 43° south, William McHenry & Sons Distillery is the world’s most southern family owned and operated boutique distillery, located at Port Arthur on the Tasman Peninsula. This distillery specialises in hand-made single malt whisky and high quality spirits and joins the small band of Tasmanian whisky distilleries gaining a worldwide reputation for high quality premium spirits.
At the heart of the finest whisky are quality ingredients and a clean environment and hence the distillery was set up in Tasmania, and more particularly at Port Arthur for these important reasons.
The William McHenry & Sons DistilleryDistillery currently has three products including:-
- Three Capes – 10 year old single malt whisky
- Puer Vodka – a triple distilled Vodka
- McHenry Classic Dry Gin – a double distilled London Gin
Four other products are in development, including:-
- Sloe Gin – using sloe Blackthorn berries sourced from the hedge rows around the Tasmania’s north
- Shipsterns Dark Rum – 12 month barrel aged rum